Historic Wagner Farm is an 18-acre farm, the last remnant of a much larger homestead established in the 1850’s. Over the last 20 years the farm has expanded to include a museum, educational classes, a community garden and seasonal market. Continuing with its expansion, we were tasked at creating an extension to the existing barn facility, expanding the shelter for additional animals and farm functions. At completion, pigs, cows, horses and other livestock now share a larger separated shelter, while local 4-H club and farm staff have expanded facilities on this fully-functioning farmstead. Folding and removable panels allow for optimal flexibility for weather and programming. The project also included Village appearance review process, considering Wagner Farm’s registration as a Landmarks Illinois site.